- Linear speed: up to 1 m/s
- Power requirements: 5 kW, three-phase, 380V, 50 Hz as standard.
- Maximum inclination: 30?
- Length: determined by the design, standard 6-10 meters
Chain end brake
The Chain End brake utilizes an uphill track segment to reduce the speed of the trolleys and a chain system to lift the participants to the ending platform.
The functionality of the brake is based on the laws of gravity. The brake is guaranteed to work 100% of the cases
- Chain system starts and stops automatically
- Trolley enters and exits the chain section automatically.
- The functionality of the brake is based on the laws of gravity. The brake is guaranteed to work 100% of the cases.
- Braking deceleration depends only on design of the uphill track.
- Differences in participant weight do not affect speed at the end of the ride.
- Allows design of longer rides for given elevation difference between start and end platform
- Guaranteed low speed of approach to landing platform.
Standard End brake
- Linear speed: x
- Power requirements: x
- Maximum inclination: x?
- Length: x
The system consists of rubber modules and a lifting mechanism. It reduces the speed of the trolleys at the end of the line locally and ensures smoother end of the ride.
Get in touch
Do you have a project in mind?
Tsarigradsko shose 111V,Sofia, Bulgaria
Head of Sales